How does it work?
- Like all IDC application, terminal will be insert after winding process above a magnet wire.
- Like all IDC application, magnet wire will be positioned inside plastic coil pockets start and end of winding process.
- Like all IDC application, during mechanical assembly of the terminal inside the pocket it will be done a connection between magnet wire and terminal.
- Like all IDC application, electrical connection is only mechanical – no thermal connection process.
Where is the difference?
- TSG omega terminal work not on a single magnet wire, but on a spiral magnet wire wrap on a state of art plastic pin inside a pocket.
- TSG omega terminal do not cut a magnet wire insulation, shift magnet wire insulation, performing a reliable “gas tight” electrical termination and in a mean time provide a huge contact area connection.
- TSG omega terminal application will not be connected and limited to magnet wire diameter cutting resistance, thanks to TSG solution in fact, we may start IDC connection with thin magnet wire like for example 0,030 mm MW diameter / 48 AWG.
- Termination done with TSG omega terminal can be overmoulding or resining. Process approved.